Warranty & Product Care
One Year Manufactures Warranty
TRIBU Eyewear frames are covered by a 12-month warranty against manufacturer and part faults only. All items deemed faulty under our warranty terms will be repaired or replaced. Every TRIBU Eyewear frame is quality controlled and hand checked before being dispatch to you.
Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect care is not considered a manufacturing fault and we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. We can however in some circumstances offer a repair for a small fee charge.
Any orders that are received damaged much be reported within 5 days of delivery.
Please notify TRIBU Eyewear via email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include all relevant information and a photo of the sunglasses for reference. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response.
PRODUCT CARE & MAINTENANCE
In order to keep your product looking and fitting its best, we recommend frequently maintaining it by following our care tips below. By following these instructions, you will increase the life of your quality product and help prevent any unnecessary damage which may not be covered by our One Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Always store your product in a case to avoid accidental scratches or damage.
- Avoid the use of chemical or household cleaners as these may damage or ruin your product. We recommend gently cleaning your product with the microfiber cloth supplied.
- Avoid wearing your product on your head as this may cause stretching and increase the risk of accidental damage. If you feel your sunglasses have stretched, they can easily be adjusted by your local eyewear professional.
- Acetate products are susceptible to high temperatures and heat. Do not leave products in in an environment where temperatures may exceed 40 degrees celsius (such as a hot car or in direct sunlight) for extended periods of time- this will void your warranty.
- Products with a matte finish are porous and susceptible to damage by oils and moisturisers. Please take care as some make-ups can have an irreversible effect on matte surfaces.